Monday 9 December 2013

Another week of rabbit food.

I'm going to start actually posting my dining out food separately to eating in food. This is an attempt to make post navigation easier (for myself!)

Things I made all by myself this week.

Sausage hot pot - onion, garlic, thyme, oregano, tinned tomato, tomato paste, veggie stock, grilled veggie sausages, salt and pepper. Served with mash and greens. AKA comfort in a bowl.


Nachos - the cure of all hangovers. Corn chips, guac (avo, paprika, fresh squeezed lemon, salt, pepper and chilli), Tofutti soy sour cream, fresh diced tomatoes, sweet chilli sauce and shallots.


 Bangers and mash with steamed greens and onion gravy.
 

Breakfast of champions - rice cakes with avo, lemon, salt and pepper. Rice cakes with Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese, tomato, lemon, salt and pepper. Chai tea.


Picnic times. Crunchy bread, crunchy chips, pumpkin and basil dip, hummus, Sicilian olives (my FAVE), fancy native olives, cherry tomatoes and plums.


No comments:

Post a Comment