Friday 30 March 2012

Spice roasted chickpeas.




I've seen a few awesome looking spiced chickpea recipes floating around lately and have been stockpiling until the right meal comes along.
Constantly trying to eat healthy (a better version of a diet) I am always looking for tasty snacks with minimal calories (sweets/chips = NOT worth the extra time at the gym).
I've been making lots of salads lately too so spiced chickpeas would be a wonderful crunchy addition (healthy croutons!)
Anyways last night when I was making rice paper rolls I saw a can of chickpeas in the cupboard and thought "it's time, I DO have the million spices on hand..."
SO, behold - this recipe was a winner.
  • 1 x 99c tin of chickpeas, drained
  • A whole heap of tasty spices
  • A dash of olive oil and;
  • A trip in the oven
I MAY have eaten a lot of these straight off the baking tray but the rest will be for snacks/croutons :)

Seriously, give these a go - they're STUPIDLY yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment